Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Van's 'Say Cheese' crackers bring back memories

No, I really don't have any great new Thanksgiving tips to offer, but I did make a great new snack find. At least I think it's great.

In the crackers section of my local Target, I found Van's gluten-free "Say Cheese" crackers.

I mentioned before how cheddar cheese Goldfish were my favorite snack, so I was happy that Goldfish came out with gluten-free Puffs crackers. They aren't quite the same as the Goldfish I loved, but they are good.

Van's cheese crackers actually bring back memories of another favorite snack of my pre-gluten-free diet: Cheese Nips or Cheez-it crackers. I've tried a lot of gluten-free cheese crackers and these are the first that have the familiar taste and texture of Cheese Nips and Cheez-its.

If you like those as much as I did, give the Say Cheese crackers a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment