Saturday, March 17, 2012

More varieties of Redbridge could be on the way

I was sitting at a bar last night drinking a Redbridge when the guy next to me started asking me why I was drinking it.
It turned out the guy was an Anheuser-Busch representative. And here's the good news: he told me Anheuser-Busch, which makes Redbridge, is working on expanding the brand with new varieties of gluten-free beer. He said the company recognizes that celiacs want to have more beer choices and it's looking to respond.
I don't know when these beers will hit the market, but this is encouraging news. Ever since I was diagnosed with celiac, I've been advocating more bars and restaurants to at least carry Redbridge if they don't have any other gluten-free beers.
Every establishment that serves beer has a relationship with Anheuser-Busch, so it's a simple process to get Redbridge from their distributor and keep at least a case in stock. It will keep in the refrigerator for awhile.
So when the new varieties of Redbridge come out, I'll be advocating for these same bars and restaurants to carry the new lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment