Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gluten-free at the ballpark?


My now-annual quest to find gluten-free food and/or beer at the ballpark began yesterday with a visit to the Atlanta Braves' ballpark at Walt Disney World.

Of course, I found nothing gluten-free there. This was no surprise because I also went there last year, but I really expect better from this place because Disney is supposed to be one of the most gluten-free friendly places on earth.

They were bragging about their craft beers available at the ballpark, so couldn't they find a way to stock Redbridge?

They didn't even have salads available in the ballpark.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to my next ballpark visit, to the Phillies' park in Clearwater. Supposedly, they had gluten-free hot dogs available there last year. I hope I'm not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment