Thursday, September 14, 2017

Jaguars gluten-free guide

As I said in the previous post, I was scheduled to visit the Jaguars this week to find out about gluten-free options at EverBank Field this year.

Needless to say, that visit was cancelled after Irma, but they did send me a link to a helpful new web page that tells you where you can find gluten-free options.

I expect to visit the stadium before the next home game in October to learn more about these items and -- importantly -- how safe they are for celiacs and others with gluten intolerance. Remember, I had a very bad experience a couple of years ago at EverBank Field.

So if you're going to the opener Sunday, you may want to ask questions before ordering anything. But you'll want to check out the webpage:

                                               Jaguars gluten-free guide

No comments:

Post a Comment