Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Gluten-free hot dogs and beer at Jaguars games!


The gluten-free world is taking another step forward in Jacksonville.
The Jacksonville Jaguars tell me that they will have gluten-free hot dogs and beer available this season at EverBank Field.
I know they had Redbridge available last year, but it was nearly impossible to find, as I detailed last year (http://jaxglutenfreeglutton.blogspot.com/2011/11/it-wasnt-easy-but-i-finally-got-to.html). But I get the feeling that the new management will make it easier. For one thing, the beer will be available in the Bud Zone (which was not the case last year). And in addition to Redbridge, they'll also be selling Bard's.
Meanwhile, they also tell me that there will be gluten-free dogs and buns available at the "Stadium Classics" concession stands!
I'll be writing more about this in my monthly Times-Union column next week in the Taste section. And I'll be going to the first exhibition game to see how well everything works.

No comments:

Post a Comment