Monday, August 13, 2012

Jaguars seem committed to accommodating gluten-free fans


One final note on my Jaguars gluten-free experience Friday night. I e-mailed Hussain Naqi, the Jaguars new senior vice president for fan experience, to tell him about the minor problems I encountered and I received this almost immediate response:

"We are committed to making sure we have a robust gluten-free offering."

I really do feel good about what the Jaguars are doing to accommodate gluten-free fans.


I wish I felt as good about Comcast customer service. I know this has nothing to do with gluten-free dining but this is my blog so I feel like venting about it.
To make a long story short, let's just say that I wish the customer service representatives who take calls about problems with my cable TV service actually had some knowledge about cable TV service.
I felt like I was in a DirecTV commercial where my frustration with the cable company would trigger a chain of events that ended with me waking up in roadside ditch.

No comments:

Post a Comment