Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Larry's gluten-free sub passes the test


Just had my first sub in two years -- at Larry's Giant Subs.

Larry's is now offering subs on gluten-free rolls produced by the Cookie Momster's bakery at four Jacksonville locations. I visited the restaurant on Southside Boulevard across from Tinseltown.

I enjoyed it immensely. I really can't imagine Larry's regular subs are any different than this, since most of the ingredients available are gluten free.

I talked to Larry yesterday. He told me he is testing the gluten-free sub rolls at four company-owned locations. If successful, the company will roll it out to other franchised locations.

In addition to the Tinseltown restaurant, gluten-free rolls are also available at Larry's locations on Baymeadows Road, Roosevelt Boulevard and in Five Points.

No comments:

Post a Comment