Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gluten-free wraps at European Street

On a recent visit to the European Street Cafe in San Marco, I discovered that gluten-free wraps are now available.

Of course, ever since I started on the gluten-free diet, European Street has been a go-to place for me because it offers sandwiches on gluten-free bread as well as gluten-free beers. But I was happy to discover a new option. I assume the wraps are available at all four locations.

European Street gets its gluten-free bread from the Cookie Momsters bakery. I asked the waiter where they get the gluten-free wraps and he didn't know.

When I got the sandwich, the wrap seemed similar to other store-bought gluten-free wraps I've had. It was okay, but it was nothing special. I think I'll go back to gluten-free bread on my next trip there.

But like I said, it's so nice to have options.

No comments:

Post a Comment