Monday, July 14, 2014

Several gluten-free items at Latitude 360

I made my first visit today to Latitude 360 today. And by the way, don't let the signs outside which say "Latitude 30" fool you; the restaurant and entertainment venue on Philips Highway near The Avenues mall is officially known as Latitude 360, but they haven't changed the signs yet.

Anyway, I was there to write a business story about the company, not to eat. But since I was there, naturally I asked about gluten-free options and was surprised to see they actually have a gluten-free menu. It's not posted on their website.

The menu has several appealing gluten-free items, including chicken wings and pizzas. There is also a gluten-free spaghetti option for pasta dishes.

Now I can't tell you anything about the quality and preparation of the gluten-free items, but it was nice to see that they have them. The gluten-free menu even discusses celiac disease, so they know this isn't a fad diet.

I told them they should post the gluten-free menu on their website (latitude360.com) so people will know it's there and they said they would do that.

I also asked about gluten-free beer, which they don't have, but they promised to look into it.

I guess I'm going to have to visit Latitude 360 again as an actual customer one of these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment