Thursday, January 8, 2015

Yes, these are good cookies

After checking up on the availability of gluten-free Girl Scout Cookies in Jacksonville, I was fortunate enough to receive free samples of the gluten-free Toffee-tastic cookies. So I can tell you, yes, they are very tasty.

The cookies are described as buttery with toffee bits, but I'm not sure I tasted the toffee. They basically taste like a good old fashioned butter cookie. That's a good thing.

The only thing keeping me from buying more of these is that I've decided it's time to lose the weight I've gained over the last four years on my gluten-free diet. I'll say it again: no, the gluten-free diet is not a weight loss regimen.

Anyway, the gluten-free Girl Scout Cookies should be available at cookie booths in the Jacksonville area, in limited quantities, starting on Feb. 13. They will also be available online from Girl Scouts who participate in the program, beginning next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment