Tuesday, May 15, 2012

bb's has a gluten-free menu


I hadn't been to bb's Restaurant and Bar in San Marco since going gluten free. I knew they had a reputation for being gluten-free friendly. But I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that they do have a gluten-free menu.
The gluten-free options are mainly salads, which I was planning to get anyway before I knew about the gluten-free menu. It also listed three of their "little b's" appetizers as gluten free:

yellowfin tuna tartare
meze platter with hummus
almond crusted calamari

I don't know why bb's doesn't have its gluten-free menu on its website. I always feel better when I go to a restaurant if I see a gluten-free menu, even if the place has a reputation for being gluten-free friendly.
Anyway, I've always liked bb's and would probably go there more often, but it's a bit pricey. But I would say it's a good gluten-free lunch spot near downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment