Friday, January 17, 2014

Glutino's latest is honey mustard pretzels

I've enjoyed Glutino's pretzels, but today I received a product from them that is even better: gluten-free honey mustard pretzels.

Not only did I find them to be delicious -- they also seem to have a better texture than other gluten-free pretzels. I felt like these could pass for regular pretzels, if I can accurately remember what regular pretzels actually taste like (it's been more than three years now).

Anyway, Glutino is giving me the opportunity to share these -- they will send along a bag to one lucky reader. Obviously, this isn't as good as last month's giveaway when they sent a full basket of goodies. But trust me, these pretzels are great, so why not see if you can get a bag for free?

If you're interested, just send me an email at basch.mark@gmail.com and I'll pick one out at random for the free pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment