Thursday, June 19, 2014

Canyon Bakehouse breads coming to Target

Canyon Bakehouse announced yesterday that its gluten-free bread line will be available in all U.S. Target stores.

This is good news because Canyon Bakehouse products, particularly its hamburger buns, have long been a favorite of mine but aren't always easy to find. I've bought them mostly at Native Sun.

I'm also hoping to find good prices on the products at Target.

Canyon Bakehouse buns were basically the first hamburger buns I found that didn't crumble in my hands. Udi's buns have gotten a lot better recently, but I still rank Canyon Bakehouse at the top.

Canyon Bakehouse's full line of bread varieties include: 7-Grain bread, Mountain White, Deli Rye Style, Cinnamon Raisin, Hamburger Buns, and Hot Dog Buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment