Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Glutino recalls Rosemary and Olive Oil crackers

Last month, I told you how I liked some Rosemary and Olive Oil crackers that Glutino sent me. However, today I got some bad news: Glutino initiated a voluntary recall of those crackers because of possible salmonella contamination in the seasoning.

Glutino assures me that the batch I got was safe. It says those crackers with a "best buy" date of Oct. 26, 2014, stamped on the box are subject to the recall.

The company said the recall was initiated because the seasoning supplier, Kerry Ingredients, recalled the seasoning blend used in the crackers because of possible salmonella  contamination.

If you have a package with that date, you can return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.

Hey, at least they weren't recalled because of gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment