Tuesday, October 14, 2014

More gluten-free restaurant choices

We can never have enough gluten-free restaurant options in Jacksonville, as far as I'm concerned, so I'm happy to see more gluten-free friendly restaurants on the way.

Karen Mathis reports in today's Financial News & Daily Record that V Pizza, which opened in San Marco earlier this year, is planning to open a second restaurant in downtown Jacksonville Beach before the end of the year, and the owners are also looking for two more area locations.

I've been wanting to visit V Pizza, because its gluten-free pizza looks really good, but I never seem to make it to San Marco. So I can't wait for the Beaches location to open.

The main focus of the Daily Record story is that Rock & Brews, a chain founded by KISS rockers Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, is looking for a Jacksonville location.

Rock and Brews' menu has gluten-free pizzas and a number of other gluten-free items. I'd love to see this chain come to Jacksonville.

Also of note is the new restaurant Bazille that opened in the new Nordstrom's store in the St. Johns Town Center. Bazille's menu has gluten-free items marked on it.

There aren't a lot of gluten-free choices at Bazille, from what I can tell, but it's nice to see that this restaurant appears to be attentive to gluten-free customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment