Thursday, August 27, 2015

New Aldi good news for Southsiders

If you live on or anywhere near the Southside, you should be happy that Aldi is opening its store today at 9041 Southside Blvd.

That's because you're going to love Aldi's brand of gluten-free foods, called liveGfree.

The liveGfree products I've tried are great, and they generally cost less than competing brands. Aldi is a no-frills grocer (you're going to have to bring your own bags when you shop there).

Aldi opened its first area store in St. Augustine last year and opened a second store in Middleburg. Those aren't very convenient locations for me, so I haven't shopped there often. The Southside store is also not the most convenient for me, but at least it's better than the other locations, so I'm sure I'm going to be making frequent trips there.

Hopefully, Aldi will continue opening stores in Northeast Florida and give everyone in the area a chance to explore their gluten-free products.

No comments:

Post a Comment