Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A gluten-free Passover e-book

With the Passover holiday coming up, kosher chef Jamie Geller, in partnership with Winn-Dixie, has published an e-book on gluten-free recipes for Passover and other occasions.

You can download the e-book here:

Winn-Dixie Passover eBook

Geller is the founder of Joy of Kosher magazine. You can find more information about her and the magazine here:

www.joyofkosher.com

Winn-Dixie also has info on Geller on its website:

www.winndixie.com/shopping/departments/kosher/passover


1 comment:

  1. Aw Man, I forgot that one of my favorites around Passover is the Broccoli Kugel at Costco. I forgot to stock up, and I can only find them once a year! Its like a yummy broccoli casserole that I don't have to do anything but heat up.

    ReplyDelete