Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Celiac Awareness Day coming up Sunday

Sunday is Celiac Awareness Day.

I know that's confusing because May is Celiac Awareness Month, and Sept. 13 is Celiac Awareness Day. I think one of these days we have to get it together and narrow it down to one or the other (I personally vote for May as Celiac Awareness Month).

But anyway, here's some suggestions on how to commemorate Celiac Awareness Day from the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness. For me personally, Sunday is the opening day of the NFL season for most teams. So I'm hoping to celebrate by actually finding a gluten-free beer at EverBank Field. We'll see how that goes.

http://www.celiaccentral.org/news/bits-bites-gluten-free-news-you-can-use/celebrating-celiac-awareness-day-september-13-2015/

No comments:

Post a Comment