Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Smart Flour pizza products can be found in Jacksonville

I recently got an email from a representative of Smart Flour foods asking if I would like samples of their gluten-free products. I was expecting to receive bread, so I was surprised to find a box of frozen pizzas packed in dry ice at my door.

Smart Flour sent me both their classic cheese and uncured pepperoni pizzas. They were both pretty good, as frozen pizzas go.

I haven't been able to find these pizzas in stores, but Smart Flour tells me the pizzas should be available in the two Native Sun stores in Jacksonville.

Another interesting thing about Smart Flour is that the company is providing its gluten-free pizza crusts to Mellow Mushroom restaurants. As I've written before, the crust at Mellow Mushroom seems to have definitely improved, and this seems to be the reason why.

Smart Flour does sell the crusts retail, so I'm really hoping to find the crusts available for sale. Although, as I've said many times, I'm not much of a cook, I really do enjoy making my own pizza at home with ready-made crusts.

No comments:

Post a Comment